- Violence, or threats thereof: If an activity qualifies as violent crime in the United States or where you live, you may not use Dashborg products to plan, perpetrate, or threaten that activity.
- Child exploitation, sexualization, or abuse: We don’t tolerate any activities that create, disseminate, or otherwise cause child abuse. Keep away and stop. Just stop.
- Hate speech: You cannot use our products to advocate for the extermination, domination, or oppression of people.
- Harassment: Intimidating or targeting people or groups through repeated communication, including using racial slurs or dehumanizing language, is not welcome at Dashborg.
- Doxing: If you are using Dashborg products to share other peoples’ private personal information for the purposes of harassment, we don’t want anything to do with you.
- Malware or spyware: Code for good, not evil. If you are using our products to make or distribute anything that qualifies as malware or spyware — including remote user surveillance — begone.
- Phishing or otherwise attempting fraud: It is not okay to lie about who you are or who you affiliate with to steal from, extort, or otherwise harm others.
- Spamming: No one wants unsolicited commercial emails. We don’t tolerate folks (including their bots) using Dashborg products for spamming purposes. If your emails don’t pass muster with CAN-SPAM or any other anti-spam law, it’s not allowed.
- Cybersquatting: We don’t like username extortionists. If you purchase a Dashborg product account in someone else’s name and then try to sell that account to them, you are cybersquatting. Cybersquatting accounts are subject to immediate cancelation.
- Infringing on intellectual property: You can’t use Dashborg products to make or disseminate work that uses the intellectual property of others beyond the bounds of fair use.
- File Sharing: distributing images, binaries, or restricted content publicly. Dashborg is for internal tools. Public distribution of any content (even if it is legal) is not allowed.
- General Website Hosting: Dashborg is for internal tools. Public websites are not allowed
- Excessive Data Transfer
- Excessive Use of Bots to Access Accounts: automated testing is okay, but excessive automated usage is not allowed
While our use restrictions are comprehensive, they can’t be exhaustive — it’s possible an offense could defy categorization, present for the first time, or illuminate a moral quandary we hadn’t yet considered. That said, we hope the overarching spirit is clear: Dashborg is not to be harnessed for harm, whether mental, physical, personal or civic.
How to report abuse
Please send all abuse reports to [email protected] Include the Account Id, any appropriate links and information in the email. If you need to send large attachments or something that cannot be sent effectively over email, please reach out by email and let us know and we can figure a solution out together.
We take abuse reports very seriously. Dashborg is not a free speech platform and there is generally no legitimate reason to have any content (or organization) hosted on our servers that is even close to violating one of our policies.